Friday, July 30, 2010

Trip Cards/Collectible

Those close to me know that I've been keeping a pretty strict budget over the past months in order to save for this trip. Due to my crazed saving, I actually have money left over in my pre-trip budget. How best to spend this money you ask? Clothes maybe? No? How about a fancy dinner? Or... why not print off business cards for all trip members to hand out during our travels across the United States?

If you excuse me... I have a date with Kinko's.

UPDATE: Cards are at the printers. I'll pick em up on the way to the airport!

3 comments:

  1. wow, me and alex had the exact same though today... but could we get our blog names on the cards?

    like could mine say Adrian - aka "The Tangent"

    and so forth for the rest or would that be too hard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought we could sign our names on the back of the card- that way it'd be more personal

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooooooo epic.......because, to steal from "Scott Pilgram" - This is an epic of epic epicness!!!

    ReplyDelete

Top Canadian Blogs - Top Blogs