Saturday, July 31, 2010

One Last Post Before I'm in the USA!


Wow, I am GORGEOUS! Anyway... I just got back from the Fed Ex store with are sweet looking business cards. If you see us on the road, you'll probably get one!

Starting tomorrow, I'll be broadcasting to you live from San Antonio, Texas! I probably won't get any sleep tonight because I am uber excited. Before I go, I wanted to leave you with a list of alcohol I owe certain trip individuals (mostly so I'll remember).

Alexandros- 2 beers (in return for the purchase of Calamari at Jack Asters)
Fletcher- 2 beers (in return for bubble tea and laps at Pladium)
Adrian- 2 beers (for debts I am sure I have incurred over our friendship)
Alexandra- 2 beers (for putting up with my youtube shenanigans when work needs to be done)
Ally- I owe Ally pretty much all my income for helping me get the best job ever. However, we'll say 2 beers just to make things easy to remember.

Talk to you from Texas!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to see your pics from Texas!
    Have fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....I was just as bad with the youtube shenanigans...but maybe we'll have some inspiration on the trip. I'll make sure to bring an empty notebook just in case!

    ReplyDelete
  3. by 2 beers for Adrian he means a double gin bar lime lol... ;p

    ReplyDelete

Top Canadian Blogs - Top Blogs