Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Awake now... not really...

Heya
This is R1C3RCKT aka Fletcher joining you on my first blog post. I have just woken up from a much needed and restful sleep. Despite our aspirations to go and explore the city a bit after we settled in to our hotel room, well we settled and just stayed in. After two long days of driving we are finally in Nola! I may sound super excited to be done driving for a few days and I am! but look forward to pictures of my perma-smile while driving the infamous "Tail of the Dragon". I'm not much of a writer nor do I read a lot so I do appreciate you keeping up with us on our adventure. Just want to put it out there again: If people want to meet or join up with us along our route, feel free to drop us a line:) For now, its back to sweet dreams of the countless turns of Route 129.

ps I like cheese.
R1C3RCKT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Canadian Blogs - Top Blogs