Sunday, July 4, 2010

The First Post!

Hello Everyone! The Trip is less than a month away, so I thought I would create this blog. Originally, I was going to design my own website, but hosting and updating would have been a pain... so here is a blogger version that will work well! Let me know what you think about the layout and background and such- I can make changes before the big day!

Today I made a rather impulsive buy of a Kodak Playsport camera. It is a 1080p HD pocket camcorder that is water resistant for up to 10ft! I expect this will help document our journey even better. Here is a picture of the camera and a link to a quality and underwater test.








Alright, well this post is mostly so I can format the fonts and colours and such, but I hope this gets you as excited as I am for our awesome US adventure! See you around!

1 comment:

  1. Woot. I love this already. Hofmann you have done a great job so far. I can't wait to contribute.

    So Tally Ho young geek squad, and head forth to seek mayhem and adventure on your trail ahead!!

    ReplyDelete

Top Canadian Blogs - Top Blogs