Saturday, July 24, 2010

Departure Imminent!

Hello all!

Departure for Adrian, Alexandros and Fletcher is on Monday! Soon this site will be updated constantly with stories, pictures and videos from the road. I will be joining the troop on the 1st of August and going from there!

Until Monday I'll be updating the blog with a special project of mine. I have been charged with the sacred duty of coming up with a soundtrack for the trip. I am in the process of burning CDs for each individual drive between cities, as well as some auxiliary party mixes and other things. I shall post the song lists for each CD (as well as links to a youtube video for each song) shortly after I clean my pool.

I am posting this so you too can feel like you are coming on this epic journey with us... and so that Adrian can download these songs to his mp3 device in order to also listen to them in his vehicle.

More to come!

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Canadian Blogs - Top Blogs