Friday, July 30, 2010

Site Pics Updated

Hey everyone, Alex here!

My flight leaves on Sunday for San Antonio and I couldn't be more excited. All these pictures of sea food and alligators make me supremely sad that I could not join this trip sooner.

Speaking of pictures, I have now updated the picture page with pics from the last couple of days. You will notice that older picture albums will just become links now as to not slow down your lovely computers with 90 albums all slideshowing at once. I have also updated the gator post with pictures and hope to do the same with the old posts over the next couple of days.

Today and tomorrow I shall also be updating the blog with more playlists and CDs, including CDs for California, Seattle and a couple of Canadian Content CDs to keep the CRTC happy.

Thanks for reading and hope you like the updates!

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Canadian Blogs - Top Blogs