Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Invasion of the Girls



Hey everyone! This is Alex aka "hollywood" here. I thought I should try out the blog format before joining the craziness in LA. I was pretty sad about missing the Vegas portion of the epic trip, but I, along with Julia, had school restrictions (when will it END!!) 

Anyway, I am very excited and will probably get little to no sleep tonight. (This will be beneficial since I have to study for my final exam that happens tomorrow) ----> Who knew Children's Literature could be so hard? And perverse....maybe I will relay the "Blue Beard" fairy tale some other time.

Just thought I should give a brief list of the events I (and I'm guessing the boys) wish to experience in LA this week. They include:

  • Film Tour (Paramount, WB, or Universal)
    • and by proxy Universal Theme Park!
  • Disneyland - no matter what age you are, Disney is a must!
  • Walk of Fame and the Chinese Theatre
  • Hollywood sign
  • Santa Monica Pier and Aquarium
  • La Brea Tar Pits
... and so on. Of course this doesn't count the potenital night life and the numerous beaches availible to us in the sunny state of California.

Signing off from T.O. and I will see everyone in LAX at 10:20pm!!!

Until then ciao from Alex (number 4)

1 comment:

  1. We need the updates!!! Where are you now?
    We want to see the magnificent LA, too!

    ReplyDelete

Top Canadian Blogs - Top Blogs