Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Disneyland and Universal Studios

Here is a text update covering the highlights of the last couple of days. Two days ago Fletcher, Adrian, Alexandra, Alexandros and I went to Universal Studios here in Los Angeles. I didn't get any pictures because I didn't bring my huge camera into the park, but there will be video. We went on The Simpsons ride which was AWESOME, but the physical ride still resembles the DeLorean from the Back To The Future ride. May it rest in peace.

A shout out to Pam and JOE. Pam was our guide through the back-lot tour of Universal. She was the best tour guide ever. Joe was our heroic driver. No matter what happened, no matter what attacked us, Joe would see us to safety. Perhaps one would question why Joe would lead us to such dangerous places in the first place... but not us. Adrian got a picture with Joe afterward which can be viewed on facebook.

Later we ate outside of the park on the City Walk. One of the first restaurants you see when you enter is a Bubba Gump Shrimp. Naturally we stopped there for some delicious seafood. Our server was totally cool. Shout out to Chris Brown who was very nice when he boxed up our.... leftovers. Everyone at Bubba Gump was so nice. I am not sure if it is like this at all locations, but if you are ever in LA, you NEED to eat at the City Walk Bubba Gump.

Yesterday I went with Alexandra and Adrian to Disneyland. It was busy but fun. I purchased an Indiana Jones hat since my last one was stolen by a university friend (INA!). There is a video of us in the teacups. We tried to spin as fast as possible. I almost lost the caramel popcorn I had as a snack.

Tonight I think I'll have enough time to upload some more video. Until then I'll catch you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Canadian Blogs - Top Blogs