Thursday, August 5, 2010

Female Presence Imminent!

Hi All!

I'm super excited to be joining the trip in a mere 48 hours and so I thought I'd post about it! After all, I am the first female, and the 3rd Alex to join the trip!

I'm flying direct from Toronto on Saturday night and will arrive in Vegas at 10:30pm. Hopefully the boys will remember to pick me up!

But since I haven't actually left yet, I really don't have much to say... besides the following.

I've started packing. As the weather in Vegas is forecast to be in the high 30s / low 40s, my suitcase is full of dresses, dresses, and more dresses! And shoes. And hair product. And makeup.

Also, in anticipation of the Vegas pools, I have just tried to apply some sunless tanner for the first time ever in an attempt to hide my pasty pasty skin. I don't know why I've done this... it's bound to go wrong, and although I exfoliated before applying, and I tried to apply evenly, I'm pretty sure I'm going to wake up tomorrow a streaky orange mess :S We shall see...

And by now the boys reading this are probably regretting ever inviting me at all. So I'll stop the girl talk!

While in Vegas I'll be rooming at the Bellagio, and I believe the menfolk will be spending one night at Palazzo, and the other 3 nights most likely at Trump... so essentially we're going to get to party at 3 AMAZING hotels in just 4 days! Sounds like a good way to experience Vegas eh! The guys are also planning on hitting up a shooting range, and obviously we will attempt to get in as much classic Vegas fun as possible ;)

Ciao for now! Next time you hear from me it'll probably be from Vegas!

Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Canadian Blogs - Top Blogs